In Tower of Saviors Version 7.3 “Legacy of Glory”, our endorsers BIGBANG will further emancipate their potential with music. Returning with a new image to fight alongside with our Summoners.
In Version 7.3, the Paladin series are ready for “Power Release”. A new series of monsters and stages awaits, hidden stories will emerge to further enrich the TOS realm.
Tower of Saviors Version 7.3 “Legacy of Glory” Update Details:
1. Added New Monster
– 27 monsters and various new skills are added. There are 745 monsters in total.
2. Optimized Game Interface and Game Experience
– Added new Dual-ally system.
– When monsters from “Cyborgs” series are used to level up monsters from the same series, the Level Up Exp will be increased by 150%. Monsters from “Cyborgs” series include:
“Cyborgs‘ Companions”,“Cyborg Scholars” and “Fortress Troop” series.
3. Skill Adjustments for certain Monsters
– The minimum CD of active skill “Light Command” and “Dark Command” had adjusted from 12 to 10.
4. Fixed Known Issues
– Abnormal displayed of EXP on seal cards when browsing at ranking list.
– Unable to launch the Amelioration IV Skill of『Unjust Soldier』and『Lü Bu the Warlord』when HP remaining 1.
– Abnormal dropping of Fire Enchanted Runestone in the tutorial stage when dissolving 2 fire runestones.
– Unusual effect displayed after launching the active skill “Fiery Gaze – EX” when team passive skill “The Soul Cure” has launched.
– Unusual attack effect displayed in Leader Skill “Crescendo – SP”, when HP remains 20%.
– The maximum CD of active skill “Iron Will” had adjusted from 29 to 24 (Max. Skill Lv. adjusted from 15 to 10).
5. Known Issue (iOS & Android)
– Unusual display of multiplay match room info in guild chatroom when clicking into detail view.
Known Issues in Tower of Saviors Version 7.3 『Legacy of Glory』 for iOS
– Unusual display of “Storyline” button in Setting.
– Unusual display of shared information in guild chatroom when clicking into detail view.
– Incorrect skill description in the Amelioration IV Skill of『Yvette the Butterfly』:
|Monster||Description Shown||Correct Description|
|Yvette the Butterfly||For 3 rounds, Summoner recovers HP as much as 30% of the damage dealt to enemies.||For 3 rounds, Summoner recovers HP as much as 50% of the damage dealt to enemies.|
The above issues will be fixed in the next version update.