【World-engulfing Wings】Celebration Events
|★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds |
Time: 2 May (Mon) to 6 May (Fri)
1 Diamond will be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!
|★ 2nd Event:New: New Joint Operation “World-engulfing Wings”|
Time: 2 May (Mon) to 8 May (Sun)
Take down the five-star dangerous beast with your Guild members!
– The rewards of Joint Operation will be optimized with the following settings: 【Extra “Clearance Reward”】
When Summoners clear a mission with ≥81% progress, 1 extra “Clearance Reward” will be given.
【Collect All Function】
All rewards can be collected in one tap in “Rewards”.
【Extra Record Reward】
Extra Diamond reward for personal accumulated clearance record is added. Summoners will be rewarded upon clearing the stage for specific times.
– Top 100 Guild leaderboard will NOT be available for this event.
– Get the new Fire Demon-exclusive Dragonware “Gory Claw Amulet” x1 and “Harpy” x1 by clearing the stage 15 times.
– Get the new character “Chimeric Marquess
– Naberius” (Skill Lv.1) x1 and “Harpy” x1 by clearing the mission stage 30 times!
|★ 3rd Event: Returning Ultimate Stage “Cure to Kill”|
Time: 3 May (Tue) 22:00 to 6 May (Fri) 23:59
The methodical healer gives the warmest treatment to all her friends!
* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get Soul x500.
* Complete the stage 3 times to get the animated outfit of “Secret Panacea – Merbromin”.
|★ 4th Event: Returning Ultimate Stage “Bully’s Odor”|
Time: 6 May (Fri) 22:00 to 9 May (Mon) 23:59
That hostility is too much for the orchard to take!
* Challenge the 3-star achievement to get the rare Dragonic Compulsion Reward.
* Complete the stage 3 times to get the animated outfit of “King of Fruits – Durian”.
|★ 5th Event: Source of Victory|
Time: 7 May (Sat) to 8 May (Sun)
Log in within the event period to receive Stamina Refill x1! (The Stamina Refill must be used within the event period)
*Log in on 7 May (Sat) or 8 May (Sun) to receive Stamina Refill x 1 in “Rewards”.
*The Stamina Refill must be used within 7 May (Sat) – 8 May (Sun).
|★ 6th Event: Monthly Challenge “May Challenge 2022”|
Time: 2 May (Mon) to 31 May (Tue)
New monthly challenge is here!
A different stage will be set every month for Summoners who fancy challenges. During the event period, Summoners can get various rewards by completing the floors for the first time.
Rewards for first floor completion:
“Challenge Mission Lv.1” – Coin x 5,000,000
“Challenge Mission Lv.2” – Prime Millennium Light Soulstone x 20
“Challenge Mission Lv.3” – Soul x 200
“Challenge Mission Lv.4” – Priest Alpaca x 5
“Challenge Mission Lv.5” – Baby Harpy x 5
“Challenge Mission Lv.6” – Harpy x 2
“Challenge Mission Lv.7” – Inventory Slot x 10 & Gear Box x 10
“Challenge Mission Lv.8” – Component of your choice x 2
“Challenge Mission Lv.9” – Light Orb x 80
“Challenge Mission Lv.10” – Selectable “Protagonists the Saviors” (DUAL MAX) redemption coupon x 1 + Core of Doom x 1.
1. Summoners cannot revive with Diamond.
2. Unlimited times of challenge during the event period.
3. Summoners must reach certain floors to obtain corresponding rewards. (Only counted after the Battle Results appear.)
4. All floors of the monthly challenge will be available at the same time. Summoners are not required to proceed floor by floor.
|★ 7th Event: Bonus Stage “Reaping the Fruits of Hard Work”|
Time: 3 May (Tue) to 8 May (Sun)
There will be a special bonus stage during the event period for Summoners to challenge and get bounteous Materials and resources!!
* Reminder: Coins will be dropped directly in “Reaping Coins”. Summoners may use “Coin Ring” to boost the number of coins obtained in the floor!
|★ 8th Event: Side Story Stage “Their Daily Episodes II”|
Time: From 2 May (Mon)
Summoners can know the characters better through their Side Story stages!
※ “Lelenia and Volcano”
※ “Abe Satoru’s Luckiest Day”
|★ 9th Event: Special Event “Blazing Souls of Battles|
Time: 2 May (Mon) to 8 May (Sun)
A great chance to harvest Soulstones!
* The Stamina required for entering Earth and Light Soulstone stages will be reduced by HALF!
|★ 10th Event: New Items in “Trade Fortress”|
Time: 2 May (Mon) to 9 May (Mon)
New items will be available in the event period. Come and take a look!
Available items include:
– “A Boss for a Boss”
└ Homicidal Cannibal – Wendigo
└ Havoc of Thunderstorm – Pazuzu
└ McCarthy, Father of Mechs
└ Ao Ji, Dragon King of the North Sea
└ Intelligent Monkey King – Sun Wuyi
– Story Mode Items
└ Astropiece – Court of Gemini
└ Astropiece – Court of Sagittarius
└ Evil Luminous Pearl
└ Core Fragment – Light
└ Fragment of Scroll of Youkai – Earth
└ Helmet Fragment
└ Hunter Emblem – Earth
|★ 11th Event: “Lost Relic Pass Registry” Stages Available|
Time: From 2 May (Mon)
A stage of the “Coliseum” characters will be available in the “Lost Relic Pass Registry” for Summoners to purchase and challenge at any time!
The following characters will be guaranteed in the new stage:
“Exquisite Perfumer – Jiutian Xuannü”
“The Last Judgment – Michelangelo”
“Crime Inducer – Ouroboros”
* Each stage entrance requires Stamina x60 pt and Coin x 250,000. Summoners can get 3 different Boss Cards at once.
|★ 12th Event: “Bonus Spirit”|
1st period: 2 May (Mon) to 3 May (Tue)
2nd period: 4 May (Wed) to 5 May (Thu)
Spirit Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who use Diamond to restore Spirit for the first time during the designated period. A total of 2 Spirit Refills can be obtained.
– One of the Tower Founders, “Terry” will be available for Power Release starting from 3 May (Tue)!
– Summoners can get “Terry” (Lv. 1; Skill Lv. 1) x1 by completing all the stages in the Main Story Vol. 1 “The Usual & Unusual”.