Step 1: Open a transitional account in TOS bilingual version
The transitional account MUST meet the following requirements:
– Created on or after 22 Jul 2019
– Summoner level is 4 or below
– Hasn’t made any purchase
– Hasn’t joined any Guild
– Bound with a Facebook account (You can still use the EN-bound Facebook account to bind the new account in the bilingual version)
Step 2: Email our CS personnel(email@example.com)
****Please provide the following information in the email****
1. UID of TOS EN version (required)
2. Create transitional account of TOS bilingual version and provide the UID (required)
3. Purchase records of your account (You must provide if you made any purchase before)
4. The Level & the name of Summoner
5. Last login date
6. 5-6 star character information (at least 5 characters, please indicate character level, skill level, amelioration level)
The migration process normally takes 1 week to process.
If you forget your UID, but your TOS EN account has been bound with facebook, then you can download the TOS EN version and rebind your facebook to get your UID.
For Android user, please download the apk:
For IOS user, please go to app store and follow the steps below:
For the details of EN migration, please read the Q&A section.