Arena is a place where Summoners compete to stand out and become a legend that leads the peer. The Summoner who obtained the highest score will become the new Conqueror of the Arena!
– Summoner will have 5 Vigors every day, which will be consumed upon every challenge in the Arena. By challenging the Arena, you can fight for a better Ranking, which implies better rewards!
– Vigor can only be restored by using diamond. By using Diamond, 5 Vigors will be restored.
– Vigors will be restored at 1200 (noon) every day!
– LV 10 is the highest ranking for Arena LV.
– Summoners will receive Prize Points for every challenge of the Arena. When one Arena is defeated, the top 40 summoners with the highest score will receive bonus Prize Points.
– Only the top 5 challenge score will be counted as Personal Record everyday, which will be used to determine the Summoners’ Arena LV. By accumulating Scores, Summoner’s Arena level will be higher.
– Summoner will also receive Prize Points while occupying an Arena, in other words by being a Conqueror. The longer the duration of being a Conqueror, the more Prize Points you will receive!
– Arena Mode will be concluded by every Monday at 1200 noon. After conclusion, prizes including bonus Prize Points and other precious materials will be distributed to Summoners according to the Arena LV.
– After the weekly conclusion, Summoners’ Class will be restored to the lowest ranking of the class. (For example, if Summoner was Gold I last week, the Summoner class will become Gold III this week.) If Summoners was in the lowest ranking of that class in the previous week, the Summoner’s Class will be lowered to the lower Class’s lowest ranking. (For example, if Summoner was Gold III last week, the Summoner’s Class will become Silver III this week)
– To maintain balance, some of the Characters cannot be part of the team in Arena, including:
Armstrong the City Taker
Court of Taurus – Armstrong
Galio the Broad Swordsman
Court of Leo – Galio
Taurus of Berserker – Armstrong
Leo of Gallantry – Galio
Sword of Mind – Yue Qi
Headless Horseman – Dullahan
Battle Rules – For the attacking side
Summoner can choose your own team to challenge the Arena. The basic Battle Points for every team is 1000. Use of active skill or defeated in the battle will lead to a decrease in Summoner’s Battle Points.
At the end of every challenge, the score is calculated based on the remaining Battle Points, the number of turns used in the battle, the highest Combo made, the highest attack launched and the total amount of time used in the battle.
– To maintain balance in the Arena, every monster’s HP, Attack and Recovery are standardised – all monsters share the same level of HP, Attack and Recovery. However, please be noted that the monster’s LV will affect the HP, Attack and Recovery. In addition, the Seal Lords will be not able to enter the Arena.
– Active skill of every team member can be activated every round. For every use of the active skill, corresponding Battle Points will be reduced. For example, if the monster’s active skill is CD 7, using the active skill will consume 70 Battle Points.
– If the Battle Points required for the active skill is higher than the remaining Battle Point, the Active Skill cannot be used.
– Switching and Combination will consume 80 Battle Points, regardless of the CD of the monsters.
– When the Summoner’s HP is reduced to 0, it will consume 30% of total Battle Point to revive.
– When Battle Point is reduced to 0, the battle will fail.
– Diamond cannot be used to revive.
– Craft cannot be used in Arena. Only the damage created in the last round will be calculated to the highest damage.
Battle Rules – for the Defending Sides
When the arena is defeated, the Summoner with the highest score will become the new Conqueror of the Arena. The Conqueror can set the Defending Team of the Arena. (Please be reminded that for every single series, only one monster can be chosen as the defensive team)
– Summoner can click “Monsters’ Details” in Arena Hall to check the Boosted Defensive Monsters and the Boss Skill of the different monsters.
– The higher the Summoner’s Arena LV, the higher the attack and HP of monsters, the more Boss Skills available.
Summoners can be Conqueror of at most 3 Arenas.
– The maximum time for a Summoner to be a Conqueror is 24 hours. If an Arena exists more than 24 hours without being defeated, the Arena will still be concluded and be succeeded by the Summoner with highest Challenge Score.
Please be noted that the maximum time will be reduced to 12 hours in mid-January.
Requirement for different Classes
There are different classes, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Warlord, Legend and King. Only 10000 top Summoners can become Legend and King of the Arena.
– Bronze: Total Points below 7499
– Silver: Total Points reached 7500
– Gold: Total Points reached 17500
– Platinum: Total Points reached 30000
– Diamond: Total Points reached 45000
– Warlord: Total Points reached 65000
– Legend: Total Points reached 100000 and the Ranking is within top 10000
– Legend I: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 501st and 1000th
– Legend II: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 1001st and 1500th
– Legend III: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 1501st and 2000th
– Legend IV: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 2001st and 2500th
– Legend V: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 2501st and 3000th
– Legend VI: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 3001st and 10000th
– King: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within top 500
– King I: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is number 1
– King II: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 2nd to 10th
– King III: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 11th to 24th
– King IV: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 25th to 100th
– King V: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 101st to 250th
– King VI: Total Points reached 100000 and the ranking is within 251st to 500th
Prize Points and Rewards
– Summoner will receive Prize Points for every Arena Challenge
– The time of being a Conqueror will also provide Prize Points. The longer the duration of being a Conqueror of an Arena, the more – Prize Points received.
– Prize Points can be used to exchange for precious Materials including Harpies, Madhead and other Arena limited monsters.
– Arena will be concluded on a weekly-basis. Upon every conclusion, rewards, including Prize Points, Diamond and other important Materials, will be distributed to Summoners according to Arena Class.
– For every completion of Arena Challenge, Summoners will be rewarded 20 Prize Points; For those who failed to complete the challenge, they will be rewarded 10 Prize Points.
– When an Arena is defeated, Prize Points will also be given to Summoners who have outstanding performance according to the Score of their challenge
– For Summoner whose score ranks number 1, 100 Prize Points will be rewarded
– For Summoner whose score ranks number 2, 70 Prize Points will be rewarded
– For Summoner whose score ranks number 3, 50 Prize Points will be rewarded
– For Summoners whose scores rank among number 4 and 40, 50 Prize Points will be rewarded
– If a Summoner becomes a Conqueror, 4 Prize Points will be given to the Conqueror every 10 minutes.
Summoners’ Arena Level must reach Lv. 10 for Summoners to take part in Arena Trials.
Trial Tickets can be used to open up completed Arena Trials. You can obtain EXP upon the re-completion of the Trials, without exceeding the current top Grade.
Time Limited Boosted Monsters
– There are different series which given bonus ability for being a member of the attacking side or defending side. The boosted Series will be changed bi-weekly
– For details of the boosted monsters, Summoner can check in the Monster Details in the Arena Hall.