★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Sept 12 (Mon) – Sept 16 (Fri)
1 Diamond would be given daily during this period. Log in every day to get a total of 5 Diamonds!
★ 2nd Event: Special Stage “20 Riddles in the Moonlight”
Time: Sept 12 (Mon) – Sept 25 (Sun)
Prepare your teams and ready for the challenges!
First Accumulated Stage Clearance Rewards are as follows:
Clearing the stage for 3 times – “Prime Millennium Soulstone” x 2 (Random Attribute)
Clearing the stage for 5 times – “Baby Harpy” x 2 and “Moonlight Immortal Changxi” x 1 (Skill Level Twelve)
Clearing the stage for 10 times – “The Stone Inscripter” x 1 and “Immortal Lady of Moon Palace – Chang’e” x 1 (Skill Level Twelve)
Clearing the stage for 15 times – 20 Black Keys and alternative outfit for “Inanna the Awakened Moon”
Clearing the stage for 18 times – “Madhead” x 1
Clearing the stage for 20 times – “Harpy” x 1 and New Title “20 Riddles in the Moonlight”
* The stage will be available for challenge after the daily update on Sept 12.
1. There are limits of number of Monsters entering the stage.
2. When Summoner has successfully completed the stage, the used Monsters (i.e. card number) will be banned for using afterwards. Whether it’s Leader, Team Member or Ally, Summoner cannot use the Monsters in the banned list to challenge the stage again. For instance:
a) Monsters that share the same Card Number but different outfits cannot be used twice: If Summoner has used “Sean the Monitor of Dragonfire” to clear the stage once, he or she will not be able to use “Dragon Rider Sean” (which shares the same card number No. 409) for the second time.
b) Summoner can use more than one Monster that shares the same card number in a single challenge: If Summoner has used two “Grand Sage Molly” in a battle, “Grand Sage Molly” will be put in the banned list after the stage is cleared.
c) Monsters that can Combine will be calculated according to the card number when entering the stage: If Summoner has used “Beowulf the Dragonslayer” and “Scrubia the Vengeful Demi-dragon” and combined them into “Dragonic Avenger – Beowulf” in a battle, “Beowulf the Dragonslayer” and “Scrubia the Vengeful Demi-dragon” will be put in the banned list after the stage is cleared.
3. “Reset” function is available in the Stage Clearance Record. Summoner can reset the Monsters in the banned list, yet the number of stage clearance will be reset to 0 as well.
4. Accumulated Stage Clearance Rewards can be received only once. Even if Summoner has reset the Stage Clearance Record, he or she will not be able the receive the obtained rewards again.
5. When clearing the stage for a specific number of times, Summoner can collect the rewards in “Community” → “Reward” after re-logging in to the game.
6. The alternative outfit received after clearing the stage for 15 times only applies to 7★ “Inanna the Awakened Moon”. The reward can be found in “Community” → “Reward” on Sept 26 (Mon) after the end of this event.
★ 3rd Event: Ultimate Stage “Justice’s Punishment”
Time: Sept 16 (Fri) 22:00 – Sept 18 (Sun) 23:59
Here comes the Maskman. Will you able to justify the righteousness?
* The alternative outfit of “Righteous Torture – Maskman” can be found in “Community” → “Reward” after clearing the stage and re-logging in to the game.
★ 4th Event: Source of Victory
Time: Sept 17 (Sat)
Log in on the day to receive Stamina Refill x 1!
*Important: The Stamina Refill must be used by 23:59 of the day.
★ 5th Event: Special Stage “Guidance of the Full Moon”
Time: Sept 15 (Thur) – Sept 16 (Fri)
The new Lunar Goddess descends from the sky and leaves us a letter of challenge.
* One-off Stage
★ 6th Event: Bonus Stamina
Time: Sept 12 (Mon) – Sept 15 (Thur)
Stamina Refill x 1 will be given to Summoners who used Diamond to recover Stamina for the first time during the designated period (The Stamina Refill will never expire). 1 Stamina Refill can be obtained.
★ 7th Event: Return of The “Pantheon of Babylon” Series
Time: Sept 12 (Mon) – Oct 2 (Sun)
During the event period, all Stages of “Pantheon of Babylon” are re-opened at the same time. The drop rate of the “Pantheon of Babylon” series will be increased. Random Craft Core may drop in the last Battle of Extra Stages as well!
Re-opened Stages include:
Tears of the Hero
Flames of Good and Evil
Blossom of Flowers
Regret of the Mother
Notion of the Sangoma
* All characters from the “Pantheon of Babylon” series are now granted Dual Max Bonus!
★ 8th Event: Special Event for Daily Guild Individual Missions
Time: Sept 12 (Mon) – Sept 18 (Sun)
Summoners will receive 2 Black Keys instead of 1 when a Daily Guild Individual Mission is completed during the event period.
Note: This Event is not applicable to the 6th Mysterious Mission.