The version 16.0 of Tower of Saviors is coming out next monday! “Hindu Gods” will step into the realm for bringing you refreshing indian cultures. Besides, “Garuda the Eagle of Flames” is setting up the ultimate stage, waiting for your challenge.
● “Hindu Gods” Series Debut!
“Parvati”, “Varuni” and other Hindu Gods, 8 in total, will be included in Diamond Seal “Seven Chakras”! All of them are equipped with special yet practical skills. With their help, it can surely boost your strength!
● “Brahma”, “Vishnu” & “Shiva” Guide You Through God Era
Since there are two blazes of scarlet light hanging in the sky, and people are suffering from a weird disease called spontaneous combustion, the world has been fallen into chaos. Humans are struggling to survive. Indra, the founder of Rahmin, inspired Brahma and Vishnu with chakra theory in order to save the realm from destruction. However, during the hard times, some were affected by the dark side in their heart and use chakras to achieve their evil intentions…The mysteries lie in the stories will soon reveal!
In the Diamond Seal “Seven Chakras”, “Brahma”, “Vishnu” & “Shiva” are the rare characters. Let me introduce one by one.
● “Brahma” —— God Attack Up, Drop Runestones & Power Boost by Dissolving 5 Attributes
The leader skill of “Chittamatra – Brahma” is called “Creation of Elements”:
When the Team consists of only Gods, Team Attack x 4; if not Runestones of all 5 Attributes are dissolved, the first batch of Runestones to be dropped will be Runestones of an undissolved Attribute (the Attributive Runestones that are the least in number rank first in priority) (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted). If Runestones of all 5 Attributes are dissolved, Team Attack x 1.5 additionally.
Runestones not dissolved in the 1st batch: Light, Dark
➭ Number: 3 Light & 2 Dark
➭ The least in number is: Dark
So, it drops Dark Runestones
If you dissolve Runestones of all 5 Attributes, the above effect will not occur.
● Team Skill —— Turn into Enchanted God Runesotnes, Drop Enchanted Fire God Runestones, HP Recovery
* If HP is full, dissolving Fire Enchanted Runestones will not give extra healing
Using “Chittamatra – Brahma” as Leader & Ally can activate team skill:
Turn the first 6 Runestones touched while moving into Enchanted God Runestones each Round. 2 Enchanted Fire God Runestones will be generated for each God Runestone dissolved, to the max 15 Runestones to be generated (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted). 5% of HP will be recovered for each Enchanted Fire Runestone dissolved, to the max 50% HP (no overhealing).
Dissolve God Runestones in the 1st batch to drop Enchanted Fire God Runestones
● “Beginning of Power” —— Break “B&W Runestones”, Extend Moving Time, Self Attack Up, Combo Count Up
Fire God “Chittamatra – Brahma” can activate “Beginning of Power” upon 6 CD:
Restore all Runestones in black and white to original colors. For 1 Round, extend Runestone-moving time regardlessly by 6 seconds; the Monster’s Attack x 6; Combo count +6.
Best to deal with enemy skill – “Confinement”! It’s very practical!
● “Vishnu” —— God Attack Up, Conditional Attack, Recovery UP & Damage Reduction
The leader skill of “Ascetic Mind – Vishnu” is called “Supreme Protection”:
When the Team consists of only Gods, Team Attack x 4; by dissolving Light and Dark Runestones in the same Round, Team Attack & Recovery x 1.5 additionally and Damage received -20%.
● Team Skill —— Turn into Enchanted God Runestones, Light & Dark Runestone Possession Effect, Drop Light & Dark Runestones
Using “Ascetic Mind – Vishnu” as Leader & Ally can activate Team Skill:
Turn the first 5 Runestones touched while moving into Enchanted God Runestones each Round. Light Runestones also possess 50% effect of Dark Runestones; Dark Runestones also possess 50% effect of Light Runestones. For each group of Water, Fire or Earth Runestones dissolved(only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted), 3 Dark Runestones will be generated in the 3 columns on the left, and 3 Light Runestones in the 3 columns on the right, to the max 9 Runestones to be generated in each side.
● “Notion of Salvation” —— Break “B&W Runestones”, Damage Reduction, Attack Up
Dark God “Ascetic Mind – Vishnu” can activate “Notion of Salvation” upon 5 CD:
Restore all Runestones in black and white to original colors. For 1 Round, Damage received -50%; the more the God Runestones dissolved, the higher the Team Attack, to the max x 2 for 5 Runestones.
● “Shiva” —— God or Elf Attack Up, Time Extension, Conditional Attack Up
The leader skill of “Maheśvara – Shiva” is called “Destructive Power of Gods & Elves”:
When the Team consists of only Gods and Elves, Team Attack x 4; extend Runestone-moving time by 1 second. By dissolving God or Elf Runestones, Team Attack x 1.5 additionally.
● Team Skill —— Turn into Enchanted God Runestones, Runestones Possession Effect, Damage Reduction
When using “Maheśvara – Shiva” as Leader & Ally:
Turn the first 5 Runestones touched while moving into Enchanted God Runestones each Round. Types of God Runestones also possess 50% effect of Water Runestones. Damage received -10% for each God Runestones dissolved, to the max -50%.
In the picture,
Types of God Runestones = Light, Dark, Heart
➭ Light, Dark, Heart Runestones possess 50% effect of Water Runestones
● “Reform of Chaos” —— Break “B&W Runestones”, Explosion, Drop Enchanted Water God Runestones
Water God “Maheśvara – Shiva” can activate “Reform of Chaos” upon 6 CD:
Restore all Runestones in black and white to original colors. Tap and explode 2 columns of Runestones to generate Enchanted Water God Runestones.
● Ultimate Stage “Dawn of Crimson Eagle”
“Garuda the Eagle of Flames” will be in the Ultimate Stage “Dawn of Crimson Eagle” at 10:00 pm, 24 Aug (Fri)! It’ll be joining with “Ascetic Mind – Vishnu” & “Raging Fangs – Mushussu” to burn every intruder into ashes! Take this challenge, Summoner!
Dealing with the powerful “Garuda the Eagle of Flames” is not an easy task. First, Garuda will attack once at the beginning of the first round and turn runestones into water, fire, earth and heart. When a Fire Combo is made, attacks of the Team will be nullified. The enemy will only receive Damage when all present Heart Runestones are dissolved (dissolving Heart Runestones is necessary and only the first batch is counted). Tough one, huh?
When Garuda enters its second HP bar, Summoner’s HP will be reduced to 1, on the verge of death! When moving Runestones, recently touched positions would be burned. Every time when a burned position is touched, Summoner will receive a Damage of 5000. The enemy receives Damage only when Water Enchanted Runestones are dissolved according to the shape of the frame (Runestones adjacent to the frame could be dissolved together)! Beware of this fight!
● “Wings of Firebird” —— 10 Second Moving Time & Fire Attack Up
Fire beast “Garuda the Eagle of Flames” can activate “Wings of Firebird” upon 8CD:
For 1 Round, extend Runestone-moving time to 10 seconds; Fire Attack x 1.5; when there is an additional effect in play, Fire Beast Attack x 3. Being a member in the fire beast team of “Devil Purification – Suzuko” can bring its attack into full play!
● 3-star “Bubble of Mirror”!
Complete 3-star achievements to get rare “Vague Wild Bubble” x1
● Arena Redemption – New Character “Ganesha the Elephant Deity” & Outfit of “Lancelot”
Upon version 16.0, new character “Ganesha the Elephant Deity” & the outfit of “Classy Duke – Lancelot” with Prize Points!
● “Stomping Strength” —— Turn into Enchanted Beast Runestones & Earth Sniper
Earth Beast “Ganesha the Elephant Deity” can activate “Stomping Strength” upon 5CD:
Turn Earth Runestones into Enchanted Beast Runestones. Deal an Earth Damage as much as 25x of the total Beast HP to all enemies.
● Sign-in to Get New Machina “Six-armed Boilerman”!
Starting from the second day when the version 16.0 releases, reach 14 accumulated sign-in days to get “Six-armed Boilerman” x1 (Max Skill Lv)!
● Team Skill —— Change in Attribute & Fuel Up
The team skill of “Six-armed Boilerman” can let the attribute of “Six-armed Boilerman” synchronize with that of the Leader, making it versatile in different teams! Besides, in multiple-attribute team, “Six-armed Boilerman” can increase the fuel of all Machinas to 20%!
● “Motor of Machines” —— Turn Runestones into Monster’s Attribute, Self Attack Up
“Six-armed Boilerman” can turn runestones into monster’s attribute upon 1CD, to the max 6 Runestones. If there are 3 or more Machinas in the Team, the Runestones turned will become Machina Runestones. If the Skill is activated when accumulation reaches the max of 6 Runestones, Monster’s Attack x 2.
● 2nd Week of New Version: Virtual Rebirth “Major Gods of Babylon”
The virtual rebirth of “Major Gods of Babylon” will be available at 4:00 pm, 27 Aug (Mon)! The related info will be released on next week. Please stay tuned!
● “Chittamatra – Brahma” Skill Demo
The demo introduces “The Dedicated Oracle – Ultimate” as a battle stage. Brahma will lead fire god members to smash the enemies!
※ Team Members：
* 6* Chittamatra – Brahma Lv 99
* 6* Rage of Aversion – Agni Lv 99
* 7* Lord of Meteor Flames – Phanes Lv 99
* 7* Rhythm of Blazing Flames – Yan Lv 99
* 7* Incurable Madness – Heimdallr Lv 99
* 6* Chittamatra – Brahma Lv 99
● “Ascetic Mind – Vishnu” Skill Demo
The demo introduces “Child of the Lunar Eclipse – Nightmare” as a battle stage. Vishnu will lead light and dark god members to crush the enemies!
※ Team Members：
* 6* Ascetic Mind – Vishnu Lv 99
* 6* Obsessive Desire – Varuni Lv 99
* 6* Dark Perception – Lakshmi Lv 99
* 7* Libra of Justice – Luna Lv 99
* 7* Gemini of Recall – Castor & Pollux Lv 99
* 6* Ascetic Mind – Vishnu Lv 99