Tower of Saviors Nightmare Stage Boss “Our Father” Debuts! “The Promised Day” Nightmare Stage by “Our Father”!
Tower of Saviors will be holding a celebration event named “The Path to God”. “Our Father” the master of Homunculus is gonna come into the realm next thurs with the creation of the Nightmare Stage “The Promised Day”! The 3rd batch of Imperial Warlords will be available for AME and Power Release soon! We show you the power of Red Army with Cao Cao and Cao Pi.
Nightmare Stage “The Promised Day”
In order to obtain God’s power, “Our Father” will be here into the realm at 10p.m (GMT+8), 2 Apr (Thurs), attempting to eliminate Summoners who obstruct him from getting God’s power at the Nightmare Stage “The Promised Day”!
- Our Father’s 3 HP Challenge
“Our Father”, possessing the powerful alchemy, will be waiting for Summoners at the boss wave with 3 HP challenge. During the 1st phase, you’re required to break the 30th attack shield by dealing damage on him upon your 30th attack. Upon receiving Damage from Summoner’s attacks, “Our Father” will reflect 100% of its Attack twice. Before breaking the enemy shield, Summoners have to endure his attack.
During the 2nd Phase, CD of “Our Father” first attack will become 1 and the power gathered in the Craft Apparatus will be cleared. Under specific circumstances, “Our Father” will change his attribute and you need to dissolve Runestones of the same attribute as “Our Father’s” without the 1st batch to deduct 20% of his HP. Other than that, Summoners can’t deal any damage to him. On top of these conditions, you still need to withstand the attacks of “Our Father” and survive regardless of Controlling, Damage-reducing and Willpower Skills!
During the 3rd phase, CD of “Our Father” first attack will remain 1 and explode all Runestones to generate Fire Runestones. In the face of the enemy, all Runestone-turning Skills will be nullified. You can only count on the explosion skill! 100% of Summoner‘s HP will be deducted when the “Our Father” attacks. So grab your chance to battle!
- “Power of Domination” by Our Father
As a creator of the 7 Homunculi, “Our Father” has the leader skill “Power of Domination”:
God Attack x 5. When Team HP is full, the Character’s Attack x 6 additionally; the Character’s Damage will be dealt regardless of enemies’ Defense. When Team HP >80%, the next Damage received will not lead to your defeat. When ≥5 Combos are made, fully recover HP at the end of the Round.
- Team Skill ── Humans Hunter
When using “Our Father” as a member, the Character’s Damage on Human enemies x 2 additionally.
- Bond of Blood
“Our Father”, as Light God, can activate “Bond of Blood” upon 10 CD if the enemy is not a God. The skill can clear all additional effect(s) in play and restore all Runestones to normal state, which is effective in tackling Frozen, Petrified Runestones, etc! For 1 Round, attack of all enemies becomes 1, adding the deducted Attack to the Character’s Attack, which makes his attack even more violent. However, no attacks could be launched by other members. Also, the skill can extend Runestone-moving time to 12 seconds and turn all Runestones touched while moving into Enchanted God Runestones.
Imperial Warlords & Red Army AME and Power Release！
The last batch of Imperial Warlords will be available for Power Release later in version 19.0!
The Red Army includes “Cao Cao”, “Xiahou Dun”, “Cai Wenji” and “Sima Yi” will be available for AME and Power Release on 6 Apr. With the rise of Red Army, their power will be brought to the next level.
- Team Skill of Red Army Region
When you use PR “Red Army” characters (“Cao Cao”, “Xiahou Dun”, “Cai Wenji”, “Sima Yi” and “Yuan Shao”) as leader and there are 3 or more Members of “Red Army” in the Team, by dissolving a Runestone in the “Red Army” region in the first batch, Attack of “Red Army” Members increases additionally, to the max x 3 for 10 Runestones dissolved.
- Father & Son: Cao Pi Debuts!
With the Power Release of “Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao”, “Man of Pure Affection – Cao Pi” will join hands with Cao Cao in the Ultimate Stage! First, let us introduce the PR skills of “Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao” and “Destined Tragedy – Cai Wenji”!
- Cao Cao’s Leader Skill: “Flames of Brutal Tyrant – EX”
“Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao” has the leader skill “Flames of Brutal Tyrant – EX”:
- Attack of Demons & “Red Army” Members x 5; HP & Recovery x 1.4.
- Extend Runestone-moving time regardlessly by 1 second.
III. The more the groups of Fire Runestones dissolved,
the higher the Attack of Fire & “Red Army” Members increases additionally,
to the max x 3.5 for 4 groups.
- Team Skill ── Turn into Enchanted Fire Runestones; Dmg Received Not Lead to Your Defeat; Burning Dmg = 1; Runestone Effects Possession
When both the Leader and Ally are “Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao”,
- By dissolving Fire Runestones, turn 4 Runestones in 4 corners into Enchanted Fire Runestones at the beginning of the next Round.
- By dissolving ≥3 groups of Fire Runestones, the Damage received in the Round will not lead to your defeat.
III. Reduce the Damage by “Burning” to 1.
When both the Leader and Ally are “Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao”, and there are 3 or more Members of “Red Army” in the Team,
Fire Runestones also possess the effect of other Attributive Runestones.
- “Extension of Fiery Stars – EX” ── Turn into Enchanted Fire Runestones; Extend Moving Time to 10 secs; Attack Up
“Tyranny of Dominance – Cao Cao” can activate “Extension of Fiery Stars – EX” upon 6 CD:
- Turn 8 Runestones at fixed positions into Enchanted Fire Runestones.
For 1 Round:
- Extend Runestone-moving time to 10 seconds.
III. By dissolving ≥4 groups of Fire Runestones, Team Attack x 2 additionally.
- Cai Wenji: “Tricolor Territory – EX”
When there are ≥3 Attributes in the Team, with “Destined Tragedy – Cai Wenji” as a Team Member, extend Runestone-moving time regardlessly by 1 second.
“Destined Tragedy – Cai Wenji” can activate “Tricolor Territory – EX” upon 5 CD:
- Explode all Light, Dark and Heart Runestones to generate Water, Fire and Earth Runestones.
- Turn Water, Fire and Earth Runestones into Enchanted Human Runestones.
Ultimate Stage “Price for the Truth”
“Man of Pure Affection – Cao Pi” will be setting up the ultimate stage “Price for the Truth” at 10pm, 10 Apr (Fri).
- Team Skills of “Cao Pi” & “Cai Wenji”
When there are “Destined Tragedy – Cai Wenji” and “Man of Pure Affection – Cao Pi” in the Team,
HP, Attack & Recovery of the first “Destined Tragedy – Cai Wenji” and “Man of Pure Affection – Cao Pi” from the left x 1.2 additionally.
- Cao Pi’s Active Skill ── Explosion; Drop Runestones of Team Attributes; 2-match Fire, Earth & Dark in the 1st Batch
Earth Human “Cao Pi” can activate “Elimination of Enemies” upon 6 CD:
- When there are ≥3 Attributes in the Team, explode all Runestones to generate Runestones of Team Members’ Attributes.
- When there are ≥3 Attributes and ≥2 Races in the Team, the first batch of Fire, Earth and Dark Runestones can be dissolved by aligning 2 or more of them.
Skill Demo of Our Father
The powerful “Our Father” will go to the realm at 10pm, 2 Apr, waiting at the Nightmare Stage “The Promised Day”! The skill demo will showcase his strength to defeat the enemies.
Skill Demo of Cao’s Father & Son
In this demo, Cao Cao and Cao Pi are joining the battle together to strengthen their force by eliminating the rebels.
* All relevant events & rewards of “FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD” are Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand exclusive only.
©Mad Head Limited ©Hiromu Arakawa/FA Project