This competition is open globally only for bilingual version players. If you want to join the competition, please migrate as soon as possible.
All the time listed on the page is based on (GMT+8) timezone.
Open to all players from 6 Aug (Tue) to 8 Aug (Thur) 23:59 (GMT+8)
Group A: 17 Aug (Sat) 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
Group B: 17 Aug (Sat) 16:30 – 17:30 (GMT+8)
Group C: 18 Aug (Sun) 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
Group D: 18 Aug (Sun) 16:30 – 17:30 (GMT+8)
Top 16 Practice Session
From 24 Aug (Sat) – 25 Aug (Sun)
Top 16 Supporting Event (Open to all players)
26 Aug (Mon) – 30 Aug (Fri)
Group A: 31 Aug (Sat) 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
Group B: 31 Aug (Sat) 19:00 – 20:00 (GMT+8)
Group C: 1 Sep (Sun) 15:00 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
Group D: 1 Sep (Sun) 19:00 – 20:00 (GMT+8)
Top 4 Supporting Event (Open to all players)
2 Sep (Mon) – 6 Sep (Fri)
7 Sep (Sat) 18:00 – 20:00
- Open to all players from 16:00, 2 Aug (Fri) – 23:59, 4 Aug (Sun) (GMT+8).
- During the open audition, 3 in-game stages will be available in the Lost Relic for players to choose freely.
- The scoring system of these stages are same as Horror Stage. The top 400 players with the highest total score of the 3 stages will enter the next competition.
- During the open audition, players can login to this event website to check the required score for entering the list of top 400 (the score will be refreshed every 30 second) and player’s own score of each stage.
- The final required scores for the shortlist are subject to the official announcement. The scores shown in the webpage don’t represent the final required scores for the shortlist. The official party shall have the final decision in this regard.
- If players have the same score, they will be shortlisted together, regardless of the 400 limit.
- 400 players with the highest total scores in the open audition will enter the top 400. The top 400 players will be divided into 4 groups according to their ranking of the stages in the open audition. Each group has 100 players. The form is as follows:
- Players need to enter the special mode of “Contest” (please refer to the following details) within the time slot assigned.
- The competition time limit is 1 hour. 100 players of the same group compete at the same time. Top 4 of each group goes to Top 16.
- The mode of “Contest” has 3 fixed stages. You can challenge any stage as many times as you can within the time limit.
- The clear time of each stage will determine your ranking (only the best result will be counted. If multiple players have the same clear time, the one with fewer battle rounds and highest damage will be the winner).
- The Top 16 will be contacted by our official staff. The eligible players will receive an in-game message by 19 Aug (Mon). Please provide the required information as instructed by the staff for identity verification.
- If you haven’t receive the in-game message by 19 Aug (Mon), please contact our customer service.
- After verification of player’s in-game name and guild, no change can be done before the competition ends. Violation of the rules may result in disqualification. (If the player do not belong to any guild during the verification process, then he/she cannot join any guild before the end of the whole competition.)
- Shortlisted players who haven’t responded by 20 Aug (Tue) will be deemed to have given up the competition. The vacancy will be replaced by another eligible player in the same group of the top 400. Top rank of each group goes to Finals.
- Special mode of “Contest” will be used.
- Top 16 players will be divided into 4 groups, a group of 4 persons. The top 16 players will be grouped by drawing lots via livestream. Other rules are the same as top 400.
- The top 16 players are required to provide real-time gameplay to the official party via livestream. The official staff will contact the top 16 players in person and provide assistance for their livestream.
- If necessary, players can attend our livestream venue in person during the event session to start the competition directly.
- The finals will use 3 brand new stages for competition. The other rules are the same as top 16.
- 2 hours before the competition, stage information will be officially announced.
- Players are required to provide real-time gameplay to the official party via livestream.
- If necessary, players can choose to attend our livestream venue in person during the event session to start the competition directly.
- In the top 16 matches, all players can support ONE player out of the top 16 list in each group (total 4 groups).
- When your supported player gets into the next rank, you’ll have the supporting rewards! (Your choice cannot be amended)
- The more players you supported get into the next rank, the more rewards you’ll get!
- Each player can only vote ONCE in each group (total 4 groups = 4 votes). During the finals, you can only support ONE player out of the top 4.
- Before the top 16 competition, the players will showcase their skills in the livestream. The audience can support them after watching their performance!
Mode of “Contest”
|Mode of “Contest” Ranking-to-Score of Each Stage:|
|1st place||20 Scores|
|2nd place||15 Scores|
|3rd place||12 Scores|
|4th place||10 Scores|
|5th place||9 Scores|
|6th place||8 Scores|
|7th place||7 Scores|
|10th place||4 Scores|
How to enter the Mode of “Contest”?
The top 400 players can enter the mode of “Contest” by clicking the “Madhead” shortcut in main map 30 mins before the competition begins.
- The mode of “Contest” has score bonus for specific leader and some characters are forbidden to use. Using specific leader to pass the stage will have 10% total score bonus (calculated with clear time. No matter how long you take to pass the stage, you can also receive the score bonus). For each stage, the same leader can receive the score bonus ONCE only.
- In the mode of “Contest”, you’ll have to wait a certain period before you can revive and continue the challenge. No diamond is needed to revive.
- Example: contestant A ranks no.1 in all 3 stages. 20 points will be given for each stage, 60 points in total. Throughout the whole contest, 2 bonus teams are used, which are Azathoth and Brahma (bonus will be given once the stage is cleared with bonus leader regardless the clearance time). 20% bonus is rewarded. The total points scored for contestant A is: 60 (ranking score) x 120% (leader bonus) = 72 points.
- Bonus leaders include: Major Gods of Babylon (Refined form), Greek Gods (Diverged form), Prologue of the Universe, Companions of Mystical Beasts, The Master Cathieves, Hindu Gods, Elfish Perennials, HUNTER×HUNTER, Star Burst Pulses, Primal Deities, Yu☆Yu☆Hakusho
- “Majesty of Millennium – Ying Zheng” is forbidden in the contest.
- When using the mode of “Contest” to enter the stage, the fastest clear time of this stage (as of the latest record before you enter this stage) will be shown at the top left corner of the screen. When your own battle time is less than 1 minute compared with the fastest record of this stage, red frame will be shown on the screen as a notification.
- The competition prohibits any intentional use of cheating or deceptive programs. For any violation of the rules, the player will be disqualified immediately or even resulted in permanent account suspension.
Players Supporting Event Rewards
- Black-gold cards are included in Your ALL MAX card pool; crossover cards are excluded.
- Winner can select any ONE character. We will create a new skin for the chosen character, and the Guild of the winner can get this outfit one month earlier than the other players. (The exclusive outfit will open for all players to get afterwards.)
- The official staff will contact the champion in person to invite him/her to choose ONE character for getting the exclusive outfit.
- The exclusive outfit do not include Crossover and Combinations character.
- The reward entitlement of the exclusive outfit is based on the guild member list on the next day of the champion is born. Any change in guild members afterwards will not affect the reward distribution. (If a guild member leaves the guild on the next day of the final, he/she can also get the reward. For new member into the guild on the next day of the final, no reward will be given)
- Rewards of Top 400 and Top 16 will be distributed on 26 Aug (Mon) to all eligible players.
Terms and Conditions
1. This event is applicable to players who have installed Tower of Saviors (“TOS”) and successfully created their own account.
2. Participants are required to register with their own TOS account for this event. The TOS account must have no violation record. Participants must be the owner of their account. If Mad Head Limited (“Organizer”) confirms that the account owner is not the participant himself/herself, the participant will be disqualified.
3. If there is any unexpected situation during the competition, participants shall inform the judge/staff immediately. Participants must fully comply with the judge’s decision.
4. The committee has the right to amend and omit the rules of the competition, player standards, venue, schedule and stage standards at any time without prior notice.
5. If there is any violation of the rules, penalty will be imposed based on the severity, and participant’s account(s) may be terminated permanently in serious cases.
6. The competition prohibits any intentional use of cheating or deceptive programs by all forms. If any bug is found during the competition, please inform the Organizer and the judge immediately.
7. The Organizer shall not be held liable to any human error, including but not limited to filling in and entering wrong UID or contact information. No compensation shall be made.
8. The Organizer shall not be held liable to any loss or damage arising from or in connection with network errors, computer viruses, illegal access to servers or anything else not attributable to the Organizer.
9. The stage scores shown on the webpage may be delayed due to network traffic. The officially-announced scores and total scores of the participants shall be final.
10. Once the in-game items and physical gifts have been sent, no refund or change shall be made.
11. The Organizer shall not be held liable to the quality arising from or in connection with the gift(s). The respective supplier(s) is solely responsible for all matters related to the gift(s).
12. All gifts and in-game items are not saleable, transferable or exchangeable for cash. They will not be re-issued if lost or damaged.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision for any disputes in this event.