TCC “Known Issue” Announcement
The organiser now announces that the following “known issues” do not violate the competition rules:
- Spin or launch attack before the enemy has completely appeared
- Activating the other Active Skill before the previous one has completely activated
- If any contestants deliberately use the bugs that could cause serious impact to the match (including but not limited to time-reducing or speed-increasing), the organiser will issue a warning or disqualify the contestant.
- The above “known issue list” may be amended according to the launch of bug fix versions. The organiser will review and renew this list regularly.
- If there is any amendment regarding the list, the organiser will inform the contestants via in-game message.
- If contestants discover any fairness-affecting bugs, please contact us at email@example.com.