Arena is a place where Summoners compete with each other. With the highest score, you will be the new conqueror of that arena.
– Battle Points
– Max Combos
– Max Damage
Player has 1000 basic Battle Points. You’ll be defeated when Battle Points are used up. And Battle Points will be deducted each time when Active Skills are activated or Your HP = 0.
You have 5 free Vigors everyday for Arena Battle, which can be refilled by using diamond or purchasing refill in Soul Exchange. By completing a battle, you’ll earn Prize Point and higher Arena Ranking.
The Arena is concluded every Monday at 12:00 PM (GMT+8). Summoner can get Rewards corresponding to their Classes and Rankings based on the best 5 scores of the day, including treasures like Diamonds, Prize Points, Harpy and Baby Harpy.
There are different series which give special 5%-10% bonus for being a member of the attack side or defense side. The boosted monsters will be changed bi-weekly. Some weeks may or may not have defensive boosts.
For details of the boosted monsters, Summoner can check in the Monster info in the Arena Hall.
* Some monsters are forbidden in the Arena*
About the Arenas
– Each player can conquer at most 3 arenas at the same time, up to 4 at Grade 8
– New Arenas exist for only 12 hours instead of 24 hours
– When owning an Arena, it’ll last for at most 12 hours and 0.4 Prize Points are gained every minute, 4 every 10 minutes, 24 every hour and 288 for 12 hours
– The Arena health is drained by the amount of points earned, rather than how many times it’s played
– Each Arena has approximately 40,000 HP worth of points to be drained. Arena HP can be increased by Arena trial rewards
– King towers will always have enemies with Lv 99. (Does not include Legend Rank)
About Arena Level
– The maximum Arena Level is 10
– Your basic Battle Points starts from 1000 at Arena Level 1. You gain 50 additional Battle Points on top of the previous 1000 for every rank level gained
– The higher the owner’s Arena Level, the higher the HP and ATK of the team and the more skills become active
– With every clearance, you gain Arena EXP to increase your Arena level. You’ll be matched against other players of the same Arena level as much as possible
About Class Ranking
– Classes include Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Warlord, Legend and King. Only the top 10000 players can go to the Classes of Legend and King
– After the weekly conclusion, Summoner’s Arena Level will be reset to the lowest Level of last week’s Class. If Summoner has not challenged any Arena last week, it will be downgraded to the lowest Level of one lower Class (bottom out at Bronze III)
– After each season, all player’s ranks will be reset to Bronze III. Each season lasts around 1 month+
– Arena diamond rewards by ranking are as follows: Bronze – 0, Silver – 1, Gold – 2, Platinum – 3, Diamond – 4, Warlord – 5 , Legend (Top 10k) – 5 to 8, King (Top 500) – 10 to 50
In-battle Arena Information
IMPORTANT: Max Damage is only calculated at the boss stage.
– In an Arena Stage, 80 Battle Points will be deducted for Combination or Switching.
– To ensure fairness: All Monsters have a unified HP, Attack and Recovery. The higher the Monster’s Level, the higher the Monster’s HP, Attack and Recovery. Moreover, Monsters of “Sealed Lords” are prohibited.
– Using an Active Skill will cost CD x10 Battle Points.
– Every Monster can activate its Active Skill once every turn
– Starting from the 5th spinning turn, for every turn used -100 result points.
– In an Arena Stage, 30% of total Battle Points will be deducted when Summoner’s HP becomes 0. Summoner will be defeated when Battle Points are deducted to 0.
– In an Arena Stage, Active Skills can be activated at any time (the same Skill of the same Monster can only be activated once each Round.) Upon Skill activation, Battle Points will be deducted according to the Monster’s Skill CD. Summoner will be defeated when Battle Points are deducted to 0.
– Diamond cannot be used to revive.
– Craft cannot be used in Arena.
– When an arena is defeated, Summoner with the highest scores will take over that Arena.
– You can set the Defending Team. (Please be reminded that for every type of abilities, only one monster of the same ability can be chosen as the defensive team)
– Arena Conquerors can set a personal Team for Defense (only one Monster can be selected in one Series).
– By tapping “Monster Info” on the main page of the Arena, you can check the available Defense Monsters and their Defense Skills.
– On your card, there’s a toggle by the Leader Skill heading that lets you see the card’s resulting skill when you put it into battle (if any). For example, PR Artemis has 5-combo shield, and Marguerite has Weather Runes.
– You may switch arena team with a penalty of 6 hours to be unable to reset the team again.
There are different classes, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Warlord, Legend and King. Only 10000 top Summoners can become Legend and King of the Arena.
– Bronze: Below 7499 Scores
– Silver: Reach 7500 Scores
– Gold: Reach 17500 Scores
– Platinum: Reach 30000 Scores
– Diamond: Reach 45000 Scores
– Warlord: Reach 65000 Scores
– Legend: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within top 10000
– Legend I: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 501st and 1000th
– Legend II: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 1001st and 1500th
– Legend III: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 1501st and 2000th
– Legend IV: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 2001st and 2500th
– Legend V: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 2501st and 3000th
– Legend VI: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 3001st and 10000th
– King: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within top 500
– King I: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is number 1
– King II: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 2nd to 10th
– King III: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 11th to 24th
– King IV: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 25th to 100th
– King V: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 101st to 250th
– King VI: Reach 100000 Scores and the ranking is within 251st to 500th
Arena Trial normally opens in the last week of each version. By completing the trial, you may gain EXP and be promoted to higher Grade.
Requirement: Arena Lv.10
* Note: The trial is a one-off stage
The trial has 5 waves. Each time you pass a wave, 2,000 EXP will be granted.
Once you reach 25,000 EXP, your Grade will be levelled up.
Starting from “Sergeant Major”, the requirement for levelling up is 50,000 EXP.
Read next: Coliseum